Thursday, March 10, 2011

32 Years @ the Crease ! And stayin’ alive !!

Next week on 18 March, I complete 15 years in HP . And this is my second stint .

And the stats add up like this ..

32 years on the field and still batting

2  Brands – HP & Silicon Graphics

4 Bosses

28 years association with HP so far …

I  probably  must be one of the very old timers left in HP India .

The only other 2 ancients that I am aware of are R P Mendiratta and B K Chattopadhyay – both at HP GGN office !!

And on 18 March we also bid fond farewell to our boss Ravi Aggarwal – who retires after a mammoth and record 22 years as country head for various HP businesses in India !!

And today I participated in a recording for his farewell Video !!

What make me stick on for so long ?

Well – that’s a long story ..

Some other time ??

Krish..

No comments:

Post a Comment