Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink Tights & French Perfume !!

.
I walk,
In the mornings mostly .
On plain clear roads ,  on not so busy parks and on less crowded jogging tracks .

I love fresh air ,
The morning mist ,
And the smell of chill wind,  fresh grass & damp mud .

And I dread ,
The passing draft of ,
And the snell of  sweat & body odor from passer-bys .

So I consciously ,
Keep a wide and safe distance ,
From any oncoming jogger or while overtaking a slow trotter .

Last week , a new dame in pink tights over took me –
Passed by me - a mere hair’s breath away .
And she left behind her wake,  the lovely aroma of a mild floral perfume !
( must be French , I bet !! )

My eyes lit up,
My ears switched off from the headphones ,
My mind did a somersault
And My legs walked faster –
All  Automatically !!

I caught up with her , a few feet behind and held the pace for a few seconds before I overtook her in close quarters mentally imagining what an intriguing person she might be .
But I did not dare to look back and check her out .

Pink Tights and French Perfume can be a fatal combination !!

Krish..
.

1 comment:

  1. Pink tights and french perfume - an ideal start for a morning!

    ReplyDelete