Thursday, October 14, 2010

Curiosity & Embarassment !!

Recollecting ..

A couple of weeks back , at the Delhi airport,  I witnessed a very interesting and hilarious incident.

In the men’s room a passenger walked in followed  by a small girl ,less than 2 years old .
And this little one was extremely curious . Most likely it would be the first time that she has entered a men’s room. And she promptly launched on a inspection tour of all the gents who were seriously facing the wall in one orderly row .

She would go near each one of those standing gent , observe their performance and look at them directly in their face !. And I could observe the extreme discomfort of these individuals and especially some of the older ones who were squirming in their pants and trying to desperately finish off their act fast !!

The entire episode lasted for probably a  minute . I wished I had a video camera to capture those candid moments .

This is one incident I am sure every one of those present will remember for a long long time .
And I for one, will never forget !!

Krish..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment