Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shake ! Shake !! Sugar Free !!!

I have been on Sugar Free tablets for more than 20 years ..
Not because I am figure conscious , but I am diabetic !

And I would have bought more that 150 boxes and shaken out many thousands of SF
pellets over this period !
And , shaking out the small white pellets – that's interesting & challenging !!

My usual practice is to hold the small plastic box upside down, vigorously shake it up and down, or sideways and any which way until a small white pellet appears on my other hand .
This exercise could go on up to more than a few seconds before the tablet reluctantly comes out – and sometimes a barrage of 5 of them roll out dodging my hand & scattering all over  the kitchen floor !!

Never did I ever wonder or imagined whether there could be an easier & saner process of shaking out a single pellet predictably each time ..
Until I watched the Sugar Free Advert on the TV yesterday ... when a fair and dainty hand gently taps our a single pellet from a semi-slanted container into a hot steaming mug .

And immediately I went into the kitchen and tried out this process ..
And it worked !!
And since then – 6 mugs of tea / coffee - and it worked each time !!

EUREKA !!!
.
Krish..
.

1 comment:

  1. My mum figured it out eons ago - as they say mother knows best.

    ReplyDelete