Monday, November 8, 2010

What Rajni..kanth ! Nobody Can !!

People have gone berserk ccreating Rajni jokes  .

Here is my take on The Rajni reality

The Rajni Rules :- Take…  them …  seriously !   I Say !!!

·                     You shall not host nor rehost substandard reality shows and semi rigged live TV contests !

·                     You shall not endorse unknown massage oil and hair oil brands !!

·                     You shall not grow ‘ six packs ‘ overnight  and flaunt them on cinema screen !!

·                     You shall always & seriously respect the sensibility of the  2 independent worlds of cinema and real life :  You can follow my own example –

o       On the silver cinema screen I will be  the biggest  super duper dashing star .

o       And in real life I will be the graciously matured 60 year old nicely  balding father in law !!  And I am very  proud  of it , I say !!!

·                     You can speak your mind thru your own self at the appropriate time & only if & when required . SO you shall NOT deploy outsourced bank of ghost bloggers to comment on everything and make lofty attempts to change  world opinions !!

And as I say ..   More rules may be made …

                         But none shall be broken – mind it !!

Krish..

1 comment:

  1. If Rajni were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him! I say

    ReplyDelete